Offering a wide range of sports news, the objective of the completely renovated site is to enrich the user experience and better serve the needs of digital audiences looking for an increasingly interactive experience.
Arc XP Content
An agile content management system that removes the complexities of crafting multimedia-rich content, Arc XP Content enables broadcast media teams to efficiently connect with audiences across all formats, channels, and devices.
- Rich text editing, robust templating, and centralized digital asset management bring efficiency to creating engaging multifaceted content.
- Configurable workflows and sophisticated permissioning streamline content development and multisite distribution.
- Built-in feeds and omnichannel-tailored schema power content delivery across web, mobile, OTT and off-site channels including FBIA, Apple News, and RSS.
Arc XP Video Center
Simplify digital video operations by capturing, managing, and distributing live and video-on-demand content in one complete solution fully integrated into Arc XP Content.
- Manage inbound feeds and externally-sourced video content alongside owned video assets with VOD video transcoding, publishing and streaming.
- Upload videos via browser or import API, edit to create distinct clips, and publish to web, mobile, native apps, and smart TVs (including YouTube).
- Extend the value of your video library and monetize linear channels delivered straight to your OTT experiences with dynamic, server-side ad insertion.
Arc XP Experience Platform
Remove the hassle of website creation and curation and shift the focus to your users with the Arc XP Experience Platform, a fully hosted and managed experience platform.
- Low-code with intuitive user interfaces and pre-built components for digital teams to create and update sites without developer support.
- A React.js-based development platform combined with serverless architecture and CI/CD blue-green deployment delivers a modern developer experience.
- ISO 27001 certified, microservices development on AWS, and a built-in global CDN mean you can rest assured that your site is secure, fast, and stable.
With Arc XP, Gray Television discovered the infrastructure, stability, and flexibility needed to meet their growth ambitions while delivering an elevated user and audience experience.
Delivering real value for real customers.
See the real-world value Arc XP provides in the Total Economic Impact™ of Arc XP. Conducted by Forrester, this study identifies how Arc XP helps customers operate more effectively, lower costs, and grow digital revenue.